Communications Service Provider
20 flexible hours per month (employed or self-employed options considered)
We are looking for someone to work closely with the Allenton Big Local partnership, the Plan Co ordinator, and local delivery partners to promote and report on Big Local activities in Allenton.
The post holder will be responsible for key communication tasks such as:
- writing news stories for the Allenton Big Local blog and newsletters
- managing Allenton Big Local’s social media posts
- maintaining the website using WordPress
- designing newsletters, posters and promotional flyers
- distributing regular news updates using MailChimp and
- representing Allenton Big Local at local and national events.
We need someone with communications experience who can confidently put together news updates and blog posts (copywriting and proofreading skills are therefore essential). You will also need to know how to maintain a website using WordPress and have an understanding of design and print management.
We anticipate that this post will require around 20 hours work each month, but the hours will often need to be worked flexibly across each week. Role will be subject to a 3 month review.
To apply, please send your CV or service proposal with an email explaining why you are interested in the post to email@example.com.
Application deadline is 5pm on Wednesday 25th July 2018
Successful applicant interviews will be held on Thursday 2nd August 2018